Thursday 2 February 2012

Style Inspirations : Re:NO


 This is my second post about my style inspirations, the first being on the fearless RihoKate. Now I wanna talk about Re:NO, another girl who is innovative and fearless with her style choices. For those that haven't heard of her before, Re:NO is a model for Kera. You can find her blog here


And I know what you're probably thinking, your style inspiration is a Kera model? That's not gyaru. And you'd be right Re:NO is v-kei and I wouldn't class my self in the slightest, despite me liking the music and going to lives. I do see some people throwing Re:NO and Kyary's names around with the style gyaru but, they just aren't. It's all in the execution, and of course how they class themselves. I do still however get very inspired by Re:NO's style and make-up. She's very bold with her choices in both areas. Also I love how she always changes up her hair. It reminds me of Kaoru. She once said she wanted to be able to tug on one ear to make her hair longer or shorter and tug on the other to make it curly or straight. If only!


Even though I love Ma*rs and d.i.a it's partly Re:NO's inspiration that pushes me towards brands like tutuHA and JSG that tip toe on the boundary between Shibuya and Harajuku. Her use of colour in both her outfits and hair always make her co-ords interesting. I also like how she doesn't just live in the realm of fashion, Re:NO's main passion is her music. What a cool girl hey?


Look at her chilling with Morimayo. I saw her the other day in Fernopaa, big ass hair is BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...