I am awful at these kinds of lists, just to let you know what you're getting yourself in for.
1. I don't feel like I look good without hair pieces in
2. I am currently single
3. I'm 21 and plan to age no further.4. I love Japanese but I'm not very good at speaking
5. Fitting into d.i.a shorts is becoming a bit of an obsession for me
6. I am currently growing out my hair but don't know what to do with it
7. I have a love hate relationship with most gal brands. For example I couldn't be paid to wear half the stuff in d.i.a but I would kill for the other half.
8. I love nail art but have to keep mine short and plain for work 。゜゜（´Ｏ｀）°゜。わ～ん
9. Sometimes I get really homesick in Japan
10. I love Big Bang and like Kpop but I don't follow it much any more
11.I never know what to say when people ask if I'm half, because technically I am; just not half Japanese
12. I'm so bad with money it's terrifying
13. I have the worse dark circles in the world. There's no saving me
14. I'm really lazy when it comes to anything domestic like cleaning or cooking
15. I can never decide which styles I like best so my wardrobe is always messed up. Half skanky d.i.a and ma*rs and half cutesy bright stuff from MarpleQ or JSG.
So there you go that is Day 2 (2 days late (笑´ｗ｀) ) I will try my best to get through all of these. The picture was taken in Shinjuku Station with the Ouran High School Host Club poster. 'Cos I'm a geek like that. xx