Tuesday 14 February 2012

Yo DECO

I am off from uni for aaaaages atm since it's Spring Break. It's still quite cold here in Tokyo though. I want spring to come soon. Since I have all this free time I must admit I'm at a bit of a loss for what to do with my time. I have got myself a part time job now (so terrifying, my Japanese is not up to this yet I don't think) which will soon hopefully take up loads of my time once I'm done with my training. I spent a lot of time kicking about my room eating pocky and reading manga and feeling like the world's lamest cliché.  As such I bit the bullet and started deco-ing my phone like I've been planning since I bought it!


The beginning. I kept not buying sufficient stones so this happened in 3 stages, this being the first one. It was so much fun once I started I don't know why I don't deco more stuff. I forget I enjoy it I guess.


This is the end of stage one. To be honest part of me kept not getting enough supplies so I'd have an excuse to keep going to 109 and use up my time >.<

And the finished article!!! I left just enough room for the clock to show through on the front but it was a tight squeeze and did mess up the design a little at the bottom. I should have planned the bottom heart's placement as meticulously as I did the top one's. 


But in the dark you can't tell hehehe. I didn't leave gaps for the other LED's but in the dark you can really see them well. I set them to only flash pink because otherwise it looks odd against the design.


With the rest of my free time I've just been...well cam-whoring basically. Look at my face! I need something to do so badly clearly. But I figured since I haven't shown my face outside of a purikura booth on my blog for a while that I would add this one in.

In other news, today is Valentine's Day and I don't give a shit. I feel like the only person in Tokyo that thinks that which is annoying. I miss England where basically only people actually in a relationship care about this day. I'm like a Valentine's Day scrooge....is that even a thing? Last year I invited my friends round to get drunk but that's not an option this year. Wah! I've never spent it with a significant other...forever alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...