Tuesday 5 July 2011

Leaving London ;_;


As I'm sure I've mentioned like...a million times I am going to Japan for a year soon. Obviously I can't wait for this but it does come with some downsides. The main one being leaving London. I have come to love this city so much. Most of my friends are here, my boyfriend is here, I have so many happy memories here and it's just a place I love.


My first challenge was trying to empty my messy room. I try to be a neat person but....I just suck at it. Somehow even though my room was small it's like the tardis (Dr Who references ftw) and I have a ridiculous amount of stuff.


I had to take down all my posters (I ended up getting rid of most of them T_T) and these sheets with all the kanji and vocab I had to learn that I had stuck up because of my exams . They were all over the flat and just as I thought I'd done them all I'd close a door and find like another 3 >.< They were really useful though...especially the ones in the bathroom 笑 It makes it easier to just take in the kanji without having to put loads of effort into it. It also helped me keep them in my head once I was on to the next set to learn.


So after like 3 days of packing interspersed with watching lots of the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire My life is now just packed into boxes and I'm no longer in London. This will be Chriss's room now. You better look after it Ageho!!!!! *shakes fist*


Moving to another country also means I have a lot of stuff to sell so look out for some sales posts soon. It'll be mainly lolita stuff and gyaru magazines...maybe some gyaru stuff too. Check it out ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...