Sunday 26 June 2011

Unni

Unni arrived in London on the 17th. I was supposed to meet her and Ananya in Camden and then chill for the afternoon. After a little phone confusion though I ended up holing up at GAME to avoid the torrential rain while I waited for those two. I was a bit worried I'd lost them and I couldn't get through to Anz but we met in the end and we had epic 3/4 b.gumi reunion in the street lol.



I had a gift when Unz arrived (yaaay!). She got me these cute socks above which are from Monki. Unni brought me some of my favourite chocolate Marabou which is from Sweden too. I usually get like the little rolls of it from IKEA when I can but Unni brought me 3 big bars with cool flavours I hadn't had before. I would have taken a photo of them too but..yeah it didn't last that long. 笑

My outfits on the 17th and 18th
The next day Unz, Anz, Emz, Amz, Yin, Kei, Chriss and me went to karaoke before heading back to mine to get ready for Kpop night. It was fun hanging out with everyone but kpop night ended up not being very good. I wasn't expecting much since I'd stopped going a few months ago because it was getting worse but this one was just silly. They barely played any kpop at all! But I was with my girls so it was fun despite all that. 笑


The next day after a lie in me, Unz, Anz and Marie all went out just for a wonder. I turned up late because I had to sort out the flat a little before my brother came over that evening and I had to do my hair and make-up and everything. It was fun just doing the kinda thing we used to, like doing to troc and china town with Unni again. B.gumi love!

Getting bubble tea. I really liked my make-up but forgot to photo it

BTW the agehoes are meeting u for another skank day tomorrow. Fun Timezzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...