Friday 17 June 2011

Shopping and Pilates

Yesterday my man friend had the day off work so we decided to hang out. I was really bad at thinking of something for us to do even though London is packed with interesting places (maybe because I've just been really excited thinking of things for b-gumi to do as a group when Unni gets here). However, once he found out I hadn't been to Westfield yet so we decided to go there. This was kinda useful for me too since there were some things I needed to grab. One of them was a bra so I have to leave that since apparently bra shopping makes man friend feel like a pervert even if he's with a girl *eyeroll* So I managed to pick up some basic light blue jeans on sale at uniqlo to replace my other jeans I broke the zipper of while I was drunk >.<

My nails atm. I like the effect with mostly clear polish

Apart from such sensible purchases I also baught the kicks I've been dying over since I fist saw them window shopping around Camden. I'm really into high tops at the moment anyway and these were just so adorable I knew I had to have them. The wait til after exams was awful but now I have them I'm super happy. AND I got student discount. ^^ Boy bought some kicks too but they were far less cute...as in...black low tops lol



Westfields is similar to places like Bluewater in that it has loads of laces to eat and a big cinema too. So, since man friend is obsessed with going to the cinema, we went to see Honey 2 (since it was the only thing starting at the time). Now usually I don't expect amazing acting from dance films because...well the main roles are played by dancers.However in this film the acting is bad AND the dancing is kinda basic. So glad I went on a Wednesday. There were girls on the row were really into it and kept making comments about the hot guys which was far more entertaining than the film imo. It was an alright way to kill time though I guess.


One thing about watching dance films though is that they always make me feel fat and gross and boring. It doesn't help that I'm kinda bloated atm but since I've not been dancing myself for so long at this point I am getting chubby. I have decided that I'm going to lose the weight I've been planning to to get back to my old figure (or a bit nicer *fingers crossed*) by the time I go to Japan. Now every now and then I do Cassey Ho's blogilates videos. She's really cute and I really recommend her to everyone. On her website I saw a link to an online food, exercise diary thing so I hope it'll help me keep organised and lose the weight I want to ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...