Saturday 31 December 2011

Shibuya is where it's at

I'm getting so behind with blog posts because so much has been happening lately what with everyone coming to Tokyo for the holidays. I mentioned in my last blog post I was going to go to the Royz live. It was a really good night out and for an indies band they put on a great show. I will shamelessly fan-girl them from now on.


 After the gig we went to take purikura and then went to our beloved Denny's. I've been there twice in the past two weeks. In fact I've been eating out a lot lately, but it's been worth it. I've been having a lot of fun too. And I'm never going to say no to deserts. ^^



Christmas Eve in Japan in basically a date day. Since I'm doing the long distance thing atm I wasn't exactly looking forward to it. Alice was sleeping in because she works nights at a karaoke place so me and Chriss went off to 109. We saw a few other groups of girls having a girly day too so it seems we weren't the only ones not on the romantic bandwagon.


After chatting with the shop staff and picking up some stuff at D.I.A and Mars (me) and CoLu and MarpleQ
 (Chriss) we decided to get something to eat. We went to my favourite Omurice place in Shibuya (they do even better deserts than Denny's). In the end I guess it did sort of end up being like a date lol

It was so good. Then when we got back home Alice was up and she wanted to go out. We dressed up and had what she named "HO HO HO Merry Christmas". I don't think I've ever been such a tramp ever >.< I wore my new Real Mars dress so I was feeling pretty awesome and then we went to Shinjuku at around midnight. First stop was Donki to get boot covers (because my legs were freezing) and then we went off to my favourite izakaya. We had 2 hours all-you-can-drink and actually went for it this time so we came out pretty wasted. Then we went for karaoke (and tried badly to explain how Alice works there in order to get staff discount. We failed unsurprisingly). For some reason after that we still hung out, still drinking at like...7am at this point? We eventually headed home which took far longer than it should have. In the morning me and Alice had to go and get KFC for Christmas dinner, still pretty wasted >.<  A very merry Christmas all around I'd say.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...