Monday 17 January 2011

New Year, New LOOK

This year my main plan has been to go for it. With everything!

That also means I've been studying a lot >.<

But I've been having more time with friends and concentrating on my style more too.

With some of my extra money at Christmas I bought some new clothes and more importantly

...

I got extensions ^o^


























I might update soon about my birthday and some of the other things I've been doing lately.

Keep checking my translation blog if you're interested.

It's not as regular as I'd like but I'm trying.

Also I'm not the best at Japanese so don't take anything as gospel, it's more me practising my translating skills.


































(Don't worry I changed the boots before I went out -_-')

バイバイ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...