Saturday 23 April 2011

Revising and...distractions

Okay really soon I have my dreaded 2nd Year exams. That means I've been studying every day. However the flaw in my studiousness is...THE SUN. It's been really nice outside lately so I've been fixing my winter paelness and tanning on my balcony. Of course with some revision in front of me. lol

















However, my inability to resist the call of the sun makes me sleepy. I do like half to work in the sun (and get twice the tan...but that's not the point I guess). To fight my laziness I invited some friends round to revise with me. We studied so hard I didn't even take pics of us together >.< But it's the same people who came over on V-Day. I did however photo the sustenance they brought:

















So cute! So yeah, yesterday I got a lot of work done. In fact it carried on to this morning and I was really good then too. But then I got caught up with the usual distractions, Entourage, Jersey Shore and my own appearance:
















I really like these lashes but the just don't photograph well. It's one of the few times I'm actually wearing lower lashes too but it still seems a bit tame. Oh well, I was only playing around and it looked a lot better in person. I might place the upper lashes higher next time for a more POP effect.

















I also did my nails 'cos I was just that bored. I wanted to play with using the crackle effect paint on only a section of my nails so it's just on my tips here but I now actually don't think it looks as good as when it's on the full nail. Oh well, lesson learnt.

















Lol my Black nail paint is so old it's in the original BarryM bottles. I have a bright pink that old too >.< I swear it stays smooth forever. It's just running out now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...