Thursday 14 April 2011

It's all about him


Hey guys! I've not updated for awhile 'cos I've been busy studying and basically just having some irl fun. Whenever I've felt like blogging I thought it was better to update Gal in Translation since it has more followers and you know.....is about people more interesting than me lol.

So a quick update on me:

  • I'm totally feeling the girl up top Auburn. She's super cute and I really want her to do well
  • I kinda fell outta the kpop loop but I caught up yesterday
  • I have like no money...it's jokes
  • I have a boy so I'm currently all kinds of loved up
  • I'm still going to Japan, FUCK RADIATION!
  • I'm kinda over gal, I will do a post about that soon-ish
  • I'm missing my wifeたち but will see them all soon!!!
  • Revision is death but I'm keeping at it
  • I'M HAPPY
....totally overused the word 'I' there right? OH NOES. Sorry for boring you people, I'll try to resume normal broadcasting soon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're all happy <3 aaaw its nice to hear that you have a boy now =DD how'd you guys meet? I wanna hear about itttt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...